Andy Rolph from Grosvenor Insurance Brokers has taken some time to write this article on the importance of protection and how his firm can help you.
Your home is way more than merely a collection of bricks and mortar with a roof on top. For all of us it’s a safe environment where we bring up our family. It’s a place packed with memories and mementoes of the good times we’ve had with family and friends. To quote a famous old phrase, it’s our castle, filled with all of our favourite furnishings, personal possessions, family heirlooms and modern technology, all contributing to your unique and precious home. Like all things important it’s worth protecting, in a no-nonsense way.
Should anything happen, the very last thing you will want to be facing is the all too familiar fight with your insurer over what was and wasn’t covered and who is or isn’t to blame.
At Grosvenor Insurance Brokers we’re different. When you entrust your insurance to us, you can be sure that everything you value is protected, with the quality of service and breadth of cover you would expect from a specialist High Net Worth Broker.
With over 50 years of experience both within the broking and High Net Worth Insurance sectors we have access to all of the major markets in this sector including Hiscox, Chubb, AIG, Markham Private Clients, Oak Underwriting, Plum Underwriting and Home & Legacy.
We are well known for providing extraordinary products, delivered with exceptional levels of service.
Should you suffer a loss and need to make a claim, then your personal claim manger will deal with your claim, with integrity, speed and efficiency.
Unlike most high street providers, we can cover your main home in the UK, along with higher value overseas main homes, UK and Overseas holiday homes, Worldwide Travel, Fine Art or just about anything that you wish to insure.
Our motor products are designed for drivers of higher value cars based in the UK. We also provide bespoke policies for classic cars, whether individually insured or as a collection. We can even look to write any vehicles kept in France, Spain and Gibraltar, including Spanish and Gibraltarian registered vehicles.
- Your own Personal Claim Manager
- Cover for your possessions wherever they are in the world including accidental loss and damage.
- Worldwide cover for valuables as long as you inform us of the overall value and notify us on individual items over £50,000 and for fine art pieces in excess of £100,000.
- Public and Employers Liability upto £10 million.
- Cover for defective title.
- Valuables extended replacement cover.
- 24-hour home emergency cover.
A Flexible Approach
- A Practical approach to security.
- No Excess Payable on fine art and Valuable claims.
- Automatic cover for new acquisitions, subject to an appropriate additional premium.
- No upper age limit for single trips worldwide, subject to satisfactory medical questionnaire.
- All medical conditions considered.
- Increased Cancellation & Curtailment cover, over and above the industry norm.
- Specific Cruise Benefits.
The benefits are only a snap shot of what is on offer. For further information and or an optional visit please contact Andy Rolph on 07944 306203 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org