Many business owners and senior executives spend a lifetime working hard in their business but rarely to take a step back to ask themselves why? What is it all for?
Understandably, it means different things to different people, but essentially, financial independence boils down to defining the desired lifestyle you want to be able to live in retirement, without the fear of ever running out of money, whatever happens.
And that’s where your ‘number’ comes in. You need to define your ideal lifestyle and answer life’s big questions. Questions like:
- How much cash will I need in the future to ensure that I can achieve and maintain my desired lifestyle without ever running out of money?
- What do I need to do to secure my family’s future… whatever happens?
- What will all the hard work and long hours mean in the end?
- When will I be able to ease off and start doing all the things I’ve always looked forward to, but never been able to find the time?
- How much do I need to be able to sell my business for to set me up for the rest of my life?
Your ‘number’ is the amount of money that you’ll need in order to live life to the full, secure in the knowledge that you’ll never run out of cash.
We can help you find your number and work with you to create your personal lifetime cash flow model, including ‘what if’ scenarios, so that you can see the impact of key financial decisions, such as deciding to retire 5 years early, or buying a holiday home in Barbados (yes, one of our clients now knows they can afford to do that without undermining their long-term financial security).
Alongside this cash flow model, we also build you a strategic financial plan to help make your ‘number’ a reality.
What we do has the potential to change your life. Just knowing that you’ll be able to afford to retire early changes your priorities and perspective completely.
Why not contact us to arrange a free, no-obligation meeting to establish whether we can help you plan a different financial strategy for your future.