Given the recent fluctuations of the economic markets, it’s now more important than ever to ensure you have sturdy and diverse investment portfolio in place.
We believe that the most sensible approach to successful investing is to maintain a good balance between risk and return, and our advisors are on hand to help you decipher how you can do that.
We believe the key to maintaining this balance is for an investor to share out their investments into a number of different baskets, taking into consideration what is happening in the UK and overseas markets, not just keeping them all in the same one.
With a portfolio that is made up of a wide mix of investment types, markets and industries, each investment will perform differently under different economic conditions, meaning you’re more likely to be protected from the ups and downs of the market.
That said, we firmly work on a the basis that each of our clients investment portfolios are tailored to the individuals objectives and requirements, including suitability, cost and taste therefore if we think another method would be more effective given the circumstances, we are happy to say so.
Individuals, companies and trusts invest for a reason. It can be for income or growth or a combination of the two. It could be to fund a specific purchase at some point in the future. Whatever the reason it is important to take into account the objective, the timescale, the investor’s appetite for risk as well as the amount and the timing of the available investment monies.
We can help by:
- Collecting relevant facts to understand your current position and evaluating and adapting your existing arrangements.
- Establishing your financial objectives, tolerance to risk and required liquidity.
- Producing a financial plan.
- Establishing a suitable asset allocation to match your attitude towards investment risk.
- Identifying the most tax efficient wrappers and construct a suitable investment portfolio.
- Presenting your written financial report.
- Establishing any new arrangements and processing documentation.
- Monitoring and evaluation of original investment funds and Re-Balancing of the Portfolio to a core asset allocation quarterly.